This listing is for labels only. Does not include container pictured.
Add on extra labels - click here
PLEASE ADD LABELS TO THE NOTE SECTION AT CHECKOUT
|| SIZE ||
All labels vary in size, around 6cm - 8cm
|| DIRECTIONS ||
- Clean your surface well. Using an alcohol wipe works great!
- Line up the decal to the desired position on your surface and press the decal down firmly starting on one end and moving towards the other.
- Rub over the transfer tape so the decal then adheres to the surface.
- Slowly remove the adhesive transfer tape.
|| NOTE ||
- Labels MUST be used within two weeks of receiving them.
- 1 label is one ingredient or name, you can have a maximum of 3 words per label. eg. Self Raising Flour.
- When listing labels just press enter between labels, please don't put a comma or full stop. Please type labels as you would like to see them, this includes capital letters. First letter of each label comes in CAPS unless stated otherwise.
- All orders are customised to your requirements there are strictly no refunds or exchanges.
- Instructions on how to apply vinyl will be sent with your order. Please read carefully before applying labels.
- Labels not suitable for microwave or dishwasher.
These labels are made to order. The labels are made with a semi-permanent vinyl. The process is to firstly design on the computer after it is designed a machine cuts the labels. Once the machine has completed the cut, the excess vinyl is removed and weeded out by hand and a transfer tape is applied for you to install the label. As you can see, each label has a lengthy process.
To ensure longer wear and use of the labels, we strongly recommend hand washing these items. These labels are easily removable but are NOT reusable. These labels are pre selected and CAN NOT be customised other than colour. Please use the above link to create your own small label.